Library Procedures & Rules
COVID-19 Library Procedures
- Masks are required in the library at all times.
- For everyone's safety, hand sanitizer is available at both entrances to the library.
- Please bring your own chromebook as there are no share computers available at this time.
- One student per table if possible.
- No food or drinks allowed with the exception of water.
- Please do not handle any books in the library. You may browse the collection and if you find something you want, Mrs. DeLuca or Mrs. Lynch will be happy to retrieve it for you.
- Use online reservation for books whenever possible.
- If you are coming during lunch, please make sure that you sign up in the cafeteria.
- The library is open from 7:30 to 3:45 Monday to Thursday and from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm on Friday.
- If you would like to come to the library after school, please meet in the cafeteria. You will be escorted to the library as a group.
- The library is a place for quiet work. Many students and teachers come to the library to work and we must all be considerate by maintaining a quiet, working environment.
- If you would like to come to the library during lunch, please sign up on the library pass provided in the cafeteria. Please eat your lunch before coming to the library.
- Please sign in on the Chromebooks at the circulation desk.
- Cell phones may be used for educational purposes with permission from Mrs. DeLuca or Mrs.Lynch.
- The library collection is available to all students and books can be checked out for a period of two weeks.
- There are 23 desktop computers available in the library for student use. We also have Chromebooks available for checkout at the circulation desk. These computers should be used for school work and students should not play games or access social media sites.
- You may only access your school email accounts on library computers.
- All students must have a pass to come to the library.
- Students must sign in at the circulation desk.
- Disrespectful behavior towards the library staff or other students will not be tolerated.
- No food or drink is allowed in any area of the library or at any computer station.
- Please be considerate to others by maintaining a quiet environment.
- Computers are for school work, no games!!
Students who do not follow the rules listed above will be asked to leave and may lose future privileges to visit the library.