Library Procedures & Rules
COVID-19 Library Procedures
- Masks are required in the library at all times.
- For everyone's safety, hand sanitizer is available at both entrances to the library.
- Please bring your own Chromebook as there are no share computers available at this time.
- Two students per table if possible. Please do not move furniture!
- No food or drinks allowed with the exception of water.
- When searching for books on the shelf, please use a shelf marker to keep track of where books belong.
- If you are coming during lunch, please make sure that you sign up in the cafeteria.
- The library is open from 7:30 to 3:45 Monday to Thursday and from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm on Friday.
- All students must have a pass to come to the library.
- If you would like to come to the library during lunch, please sign up on the library pass provided in the cafeteria. Please eat your lunch before coming to the library.
- If you would like to come to the library after school, please meet in the cafeteria. You will be escorted to the library as a group.
- Please sign in at the circulation desk.
- The library is a place for quiet work. Many students and teachers come to the library to work and we must all be considerate by maintaining a quiet, working environment.
- Cell phones may be used for educational purposes with permission from Mrs. DeLuca or Mrs. Lynch.
- The library collection is available to all students and books can be checked out for a period of two weeks.
- You may only access your school email accounts on school issued computers.